Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend


Helpful Links

CARCO - Photo Inspection Site Locator (If you can't come in to our office.)

Car Seat Safety- Find the proper seat for your child and learn how to install it

FEMA - Flood Tips and More

Highway Loss Data Institute - Highway Safety Tips and More

Identity Theft - Understand and Prevent Identity Theft

Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety - Disaster Safety Tips

Insurance Information Institute - General Insurance Information

Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - Vehicle Crash Test Ratings

Kelley Blue Book - Approximate Car Valuations

Know Your Stuff - Free Online Home Inventory Software

Motor Vehicle Department - New York State

Department of Motor Vehicles - Instructions to turn in License Plates

Vehicle Insurance Requirements - New York State Department of Motor Vehicles

National Fire Protection Association - Fire Safety

National Insurance Crime Bureau - Tips on Theft, Fraud Awareness, and More

Teen Drivers (by GMAC)

Teen Drivers (by New York Central Mutual)

Teen Drivers (by Progressive)

Workers Compensation Board - See Employers' Handbook on Left




Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."