Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend


Business Owners

Information to manage your business and your insurance program.

Workplace 2.0

Today's workplace is different. Below are resources that take a look at the modern workplace and the challenges faced and offer insight into how to plan for the future.


Winter 2016 | Modern workplace  

the next desk - spring 2016

Spring 2016 | Ergonomics

Summer 2016 | Distractions

Fall 2016 | Health and Wellness

Below are resources from The Hartford on owning a small business and insurance types to consider:

Having directors, officers and entity liability coverage is more important than ever. Follow the links below to learn why.

More coverages:

Additional resources:

Contact us to learn more about insurance for your business.

Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."