Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend


Wedding Insurance

Allow yourself to have one less thing to worry about on your wedding day by having an insurance policy that can cover vendor incidents or other wedding mishaps. Contact us today to allow us to craft a policy that meets your needs for wedding insurance.

Why do you need wedding insurance?

Consider what could go wrong while preparing for and on your special day:

  • Vendors could go out of business
  • A natural disaster could strike
  • Photo files could be lost or ruined
  • Rings could get lost or damaged

A wedding insurance policy can help protect you in these types of situations. Wedding insurance can provide:

  • Reimbursements for lost deposits
  • Repair or replacement costs on jewelry and bridal gowns and tuxedos
  • Reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses due to things like the bride or groom being called to active duty, postponement due to severe weather or sudden illness
  • Reimbursements for defective equipment of the photographer allowing photos to be retaken
  • Reimbursements for damaged gifts
  • And much more

Learn about Travelers wedding insurance and then contact us to set up your policy. You can even request a quote online.


Watch the video below to learn more about wedding insurance or view it here.

wedding insurance infographic
Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."