Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend


Watercraft Insurance

Every moment spent thinking about insurance is a moment away from the water. Contact us today to allow us to craft a policy that meets your needs for watercraft insurance.

Pontoon Boats

Pontoon boats can be found for a great value and can provide you with endless recreational opportunities in the summer, but as with any watercraft, you'll want to make sure it's covered.

There are coverages available for the unique features of pontoon and triton boats including:

  • Pontoon Replacement Coverage — If a pontoon is punctured, creased, dented or suffers a hole, it will be replaced.
  • Damage Coverage for damage caused by vermin and marine life Travelers boat policies can provide mechanical breakdown coverage.


Personal Watercraft

Own a personal watercraft? Now you can get more than just boat insurance. Personal waterfront insurance can offer physical damage protection for the hull, comprehensive coverage for other kinds of damage or loss and liability coverage. You can also customize your policy to fit your needs with additional coverages such as:

  • Uninsured boater — for bodily injury caused by an uninsured watercraft
  • Medical payments — up to a $10,000 limit
  • Replacement cost personal effects —for items such as cameras, sunglasses and cell phones



Basic coverage every boater needs includes liability coverage to protect your assets and physical damage coverage to protect your boat. You can customize your policy with additional coverage such as:

  • Fuel spill liability
  • Wreckage removal
  • On-water towing and 24-hour roadside assistance
  • Fishing equipment replacement cost coverage— up to $10,000 Personal effects replace cost coverage


Contact us today to learn about a boat policy.


Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."