Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend


Protect Your Assets With a Personal Umbrella Policy

An umbrella policy offers an added layer of coverage over your homeowners and auto insurance policies. 

Consider getting an umbrella policy if you:

  • Own a home
  • Own a vehicle
  • Want to protect your future earnings and assets from lawsuits or judgements

Contact us today to get a quote or learn more about umbrella policies.


RLI Explains: What is a Personal Umbrella Policy?

Travelers explains the benefits of an umbrella policy.

Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."