Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend



Contractors Insurance

Learn about the range of insurance options for contractors.

Flood Insurance

Flooding can happen anywhere. Learn about flood insurance and if a policy is right for you.

Pet Health Insurance

Protect your best friend with accident and illness coverage.

Umbrella Insurance

Learn about umbrella coverage.

Watercraft Insurance

Do you own a boat, jet ski or other watercraft? Learn about watercraft insurance.

Wedding Insurance

Learn about protecting your special day.

Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."