Customer Service: 315.853.5052

Send an email to The Burns Agency



Email us

Connect: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube Refer A Friend


Service Your Policy


Please email your request to us following these instructions:


  1.  Email us to request the secure link, without providing any details of your request.

  2.  We will reply with a "registered" email using RMail.

  3.  You will click the link to reply encrypted. (don't just hit reply, you need to open the RMail reply)

  4.  You will then submit your request in the RMail reply.  Include the desired effective date and a detailed description of your request.

  5.  We will then process your change and confirm with you. Do not consider the change complete until you receive confirmation.


Please remember that coverage cannot be bound and claims cannot be reported by email unless and until you receive affirmative confirmation of receipt of your request from us. An automated response is not confirmation.

Warning: Do NOT include any private or sensitive information unless you are sending using encrypted email.



If you have a ShelterPoint Disability/Paid Family Leave policy you can manage it online.You can add and remove employees, and edit existing member information. All you need to begin managing your policy online is your group's policy number and your federal ID number. Start managing your policy.


See the Pay Bill and Make Claim pages for additional servicing links available to your particular company.


Provide permissions for servicing using this link.


This document covers the following permissions and can can be completed and submitted electronically.


  • Authorization for future use of personal information
  • Consent to receive electronic documents
  • Consent to receive text communications

If a field does not apply, type N/A.‚Äč

Save Money Piggy Bank

Save Money!

Don't overpay for your insurance! We'll work closely with you to ensure you are getting the coverage you want at the best price.
More »

Learning about Insurance

Learning Center

Insurance Tips, Glossary of Terms, News, and Helpful Links.
More »


Learning about Insurance

Going to Canada?

Ask us for a Canadian ID card. "A U.S. traveler in Canada is required to carry a motor vehicle liability card, plus vehicle ownership papers. A copy of the automobile policy is recommended to be carried. And a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card is strongly recommended. U.S. travelers who do not carry a Canadian Non-Resident Inter-provincial Motor Vehicle Liability Card and are stopped by Canadian police or are in an accident while driving in Canada risk being fined or having their vehicle impounded until proof of proper coverage is obtained."